About the Education and Outreach Committee
The Education and Outreach Committee will provide guidance, support, and expertise to advance boating safety and develop national education and outreach program recommendations.
Program recommendations will:
- Advance the strategic plans of the National Recreational Boating Safety Program and NASBLA;
- Incorporate best practices and current research;
- Support the implementation of national standards for boating education;
- Identify effective innovations in education and outreach;
- Develop communication strategies using targeted marketing and educational tactics; and
- Connect the public, member organizations and stakeholders with the products of the committee and others.
- Marketing & Outreach
- Policy & Best Practices
- Program Administration