To nominate an organization or individual for the NASBLA Public Service Award, contact your state boating law administrator (BLA). Nominations are then submitted by the BLA to NASBLA’s Awards Committee.
To nominate a person, a BLA should submit the following information:
- Name of person nominated for recognition;
- Summary of why the nominee should be considered for the award;
- Address to which award should be shipped (it is the BLA’s responsibility to present the award).
The BLA may also include any supporting documents, such as newspaper clippings, letters, etc., that pertain to the incident.
To submit nominations:
- use the online nomination form;
- email firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- mail to NASBLA Award of Commendation, 1648 McGrathiana Parkway, Suite 360, Lexington, KY 40511.