Hotel Captain Cook
939 W. 5th Avenue
Anchorage, Alaska, 99501
907-276-6000 | 800-843-1950
- Room Rate: The room rate for a standard guest room is $165.00 (+ tax).
Suites are available from $210 to $1000. Room rate is good three days before and three days after the conference based on availability.
- Make Reservations: Click here to make reservations online with a direct link to the NASBLA group.
You can also call the hotel at 907.276.6000 and mention Group Code: NASBLA19.
- Reservation Deadline: The deadline to make hotel reservations is Tuesday, August 27th, 2019.
If you have any questions about hotel reservation please call NASBLA at 859.225.9487 or contact Joan Minton.
Air Travel / Airport:
Anchorage International Airport is six miles from the Hotel Captain Cook.
Just six miles from downtown Anchorage, about 15 minutes in a car, transportation from the airport is convenient by taxi, ride hailing service, hotel courtesy shuttles or People Mover bus.
- Bus Service: The Municipality of Anchorage People Mover Bus stops every 30 minutes at various Airport locations and alternates between downtown and the Dimond Center destinations from approximately 6:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m..
- Taxi Service: The taxicab waiting area is located at the ground transportation island which may be reached via the underground transportation lobby or via the sidewalk outside baggage claim.
- Uber & Lyft: Uber and Lyft services are available from the airport to your selected destination. On the South Terminal, the Uber location pickup location is along the curb on the upper level (Departures) on Doors 1, 3, 4 and 8. Check with Lyft for their pickup location.
- Car Rental: Anchorage International Airport offers nine car rental options in the new Rental Car Center across from the South Terminal. Free Airport shuttle buses travel between the South Terminal, North Terminal, and the Rental Car Center every 15 minutes, all day, every day.