The Certified Recreational Boating Professional (CRBP) Certification Commission is an independent organization created bythe National Association of State Boating Law Administrators to take the lead and set professional industry standards for the training and career development of paid and volunteer recreational boating professionals. The Commission’s mission is to elevate the training and career development of boating professionals by:
- creating career development standards within the industry
- providing an independent assessment of those standards and program domains through credentialing
- supporting career paths through testing
- ensuring recognition through certification
- ensuring continued professional development through recertification.
Those who achieve success earn the right to display the CRBP designation after their name.