Is this your first time attending the NASBLA annual conference? We are so glad to have you! This page is just for you. Check out the tips and inside info below and if you have any questions or need some guidance, please reach out to the NASBLA office at 859.225.9487.
- Download the conference app for all the conference details. Look for NASBLA19 in the iPhone App Store or in Google Play.
- Registration hours are limited so refer to the conference app upon arrival to see when you can pick up your registration materials.
- Bring plenty of business cards and be ready to talk about your unique job.
- Keep you name badge on you at all times for conference activities.
- Go to the Networking suite. There are FOUR opportunities this year to relax with your fellow professionals from around North America.
- Take notes! You are going to be given so much information throughout the week so you will want to take notes so that you remember what all you learned.
- Spouses and guests are not permitted at any conference event unless you have specifically registered them for said event.
- When visiting the Exhibit Hall, have your business cards available.
- Begin your networking now by following or liking NASBLA on these social media platforms. Use #NASBLA19 to join in the conversation.