- Course Catalog
- Boat Operations and Training Program (BOAT)
- BUI Judicial Outreach
- FLETC - State, Local, Tribal
- Maritime Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative
- National Instructor Credentialing Program
- BOAT Program Advisory Board
NASBLA Edition Patrol Vessel
The NASBLA Patrol Edition Boston Whaler 21-foot Guardian is intended for near-shore and inland waterways and is specifically aimed to meet the needs of law enforcement and emergency rescue personnel.
Brunswick Commercial & Government Products and the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators have partnered to create a patrol vessel designed for recreational boating safety patrol officers and maritime first responders.